mercredi 25 juillet 2012

What is this blog about ?

Hello my visitors,


In this post we will talk about who is me, what I do and what is this blog about.


First my name is Mouad Benmakhlouf, I'm 20 years old , I'm from Algeria , I'm a student and I always need to send sms to my friends but it costs me a lot here in Algeria, so I start looking for Free ways to send SMS and I was surprised !! there is a lot of this METHODS which help us to send unlimited SMS for FREE.
It was hard a little bit to find them specialy the work ones, but now I'll give all them for you in easy way, you will not be obliged to search for them.


So This Blog will be about every thing related to SMS (Free websites to Send Unlimited SMS, Free Softwares To Send Unlimited SMS, Great SMS exemples etc ...), you are welcome to add any useful informations or good websites , just contact me and it will be added.


I hope guys that you will like this Blog and I hope that it gonna be useful for you ...
Good luck and we will meet in the next Topics :)

1 commentaire:

  1. http://pdfshome.com
    Home Of PDF Documents
    Download All Types Of PDF Novels, eBooks, Computer Tutorials, And much more free stuff that all of you want. Download all content from mediafire.


    RépondreSupprimer